Joanne Lagoudis - Family and Real Estate Associate at RinaldiSilva LLP
Joanne obtained her B.A. (Hon.) at York University in 1999. She obtained her Juris Doctor from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2002, and became a member of the New York State Bar in 2002. She was admitted in the Law Society of Ontario in 2004.
Before joining Rinaldi Silva LLP, Joanne operated her own practice in Mississauga for 15 years. Joanne has dealt with all areas of family law including custody, access, child support, spousal support and property division. She also has experience in negotiating and drafting marriage, cohabitation and separation agreements. She has successfully represented her clients at the Ontario Court of Justice, Superior Court of Justice and at the Ontario Court of Appeal.
Other languages: Greek
Professional and Community Associations:
- Secretary and Director of the Peel Law Association
- Member of the Hellenic-Canadian Lawyer’s Association
- El Feky v. Tohamy, 2010 ONCA 647
- Aly v. Halal Meat Inc. et al, 2013 ONSC 1313
- Vhora v Vhora, 2016 ONSC 2951